ICFRE Recruitment 2022: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has recently announced the latest notification for the JRF & JPF Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Post Details||JPF & JRF|
|ICFRE Official Website||www.icfre.gov.in|
- Junior Project Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
|JPF& JRF||The candidates must have passed a Degree, M.Sc, M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 20,000 – 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- IFP, Ranchi
|Walk-In-Interview Date||05 Aug 2022 at 09:30 AM|
|Notification Link||Click Here|