NHRC Recruitment 2022: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) announced the latest notification for the Personal Assistant posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|Post-Details||Personal Assistant & Others|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|NHRC Official Website||www.nhrc.nic.in|
- Senior Accounts Officer – 01
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 02
- Junior Accountant – 02
- Assistant Registrar – 07
- Section Officer – 05
- Private Secretary – 04
- Assistant – 04
- Personal Assistant – 08
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed Graduate, B.Com, LLB, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age||56 years|
- Rs. 44,900 – 2,08,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Deputation Basis
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhrc.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Under Secretary (Estt.), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block – C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 October 2022|