AAI Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Executive Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Details||Junior Executive|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|AAI Official Website||www.aai.aero|
- Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil) – 62
- Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical) – 84
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – 440
- Junior Executive (Architecture) – 10
|Junior Executive||The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil / Electrical, Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical with specialization in Electronics, a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, and registered with the Council of Architecture or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
- Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- GATE Score
- Short List
- Document Verification
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/Female/PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21 January 2023|