Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Recruitment has recently announced the latest notification for the Agniveer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Details||Agniveer (SSR, MR) – 01/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
- Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 Batch – 1400 Posts
- Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 Batch – 100 Posts
|Agniveer (SSR)||The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Agniveer (MR)||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Shortlisting (computer-based online exam)
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Exam
- All Candidates (Examination Fees) – Rs. 550/- + 18% GST
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
|Notification Link For Agniveer (SSR)||Click Here|
|Notification Link For Agniveer (MR)||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|