NSC Recruitment 2022: National Science Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Science Centre|
|NSC Official Website||www.nscd.gov.in|
- Technician ‘A’ (Painter, Electronics, Carpenter, Sheet Metal & Fitter) – 06
- Office Assistant (Grade- III) – 02
|Technician ‘A’||Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Office Assistant||Candidates must have passed 12th, and qualify for typing test Certificate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age For Technician||35 years|
|Maximum Age For Office Assistant||25 years|
- Rs. 19,900 – 63200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test/Typing Test
- Trade Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/ESM/PwBD Candidates: NIL
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nscd.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “National Science Centre, Pragati Maidan, Near Gate-4, Bhairon Road, New Delhi – 110001.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|