CNP Recruitment 2022: Currency Note Press Nashik (CNP) announced the latest notification for Jr. Technicians. This job notification will be available on the official website from 26.11.2022 to 16.12.2022. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Currency Note Press Nashik (CNP)|
|Post-Details||Jr. Technician, Supervisor|
|Job Location||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|CNP Official Website||www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com|
|Junior Technician||The candidates must have passed the ITI, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Supervisor||The candidates must have passed the Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech in Printing / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Air Conditioning Engineering / Environment Engineering / Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age For Jr. Technician||25 Years|
|Maximum Age For Supervisor||30 Years|
- Supervisor – Rs. 27,600 – 95,910/-
- Jr. Technician – Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Exam
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||16 December 2022|