MHA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs has recently announced the latest notification for the Young Professional Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Offline, E-mail|
|MHA Official Website||www.mha.gov.in|
- Young Professional
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a B.Tech/B.E, LLB, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs.80,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply Offline, E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- The application should be submitted in the format given in Annexure-I and should reach this Ministry on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||21 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|