SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Proficiency Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Post Details||Proficiency Trainee|
|Job Location||Durgapur– West Bengal|
|SAIL Official Website||www.sail.co.in|
- Proficiency Trainee
|Proficiency Trainee||The candidates must have passed B.Sc., (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply E-Mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sail.co.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
Venue of Interview:
- DSP Main Hospital, J.M. Sengupta Road, B-Zone Durgapur-713205
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||29 August 2022|
|Walk-In-Interview Date and Time||30 & 31 August 2022 from 10.00 am to 3.:00 PM|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|