PPSC Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Lecturer, Programmer Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Details||Lecturer, Programmer|
|Job Location||Patiala – Punjab|
|PPSC Official Website||www.ppsc.gov.in|
|Lecturer (Chemical Engineering)||01|
|Lecturer Production Engineering||02|
|Lecturer Civil Engineering (Group-A)||04|
|Lecturer Mechanical Engineering||30|
|Lecturer Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||04|
|Lecturer Plastic Technology||02|
|Lecturer Garment Manufacturing||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed Diploma, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, MCA, M.Sc, Post Graduation Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
- Rs. 47,600/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman/ EWS/ PWD/ LDESM Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For All Other Candidates||Rs.1,500/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date of Sending Applications||19 August 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving Application||02 September 2022|
|Notification and Applying link||Click Here|