PGIMER Recruitment 2022: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has recently announced the latest notification for the Lab Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Post Details||Lab Technician|
|PGIMER Official Website||www.pgimer.edu.in|
- Lab Technician
|Lab Technician||The candidates must have passed a Bachelors in Medical Laboratory Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 18,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Screening Exam
How to Apply For Offline/Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.pgimer.edu.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates may also apply by email at mail ID: email@example.com
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Dr Sanjay Verma Principal Investigator, Advanced Pediatric Center,PGIMER, Chandigarh- 160012.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||24 September 2022|
|Date of Written Screening Exam, Interview||26 September 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|