NIMR Recruitment 2022: ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) announced the latest notification for the Project Research Assistant Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Post-Details||Project Research Assistant|
|Job Location||Dwarka- New Delhi|
|NIMR Official Website||www.nimr.org.in|
|Project Administrative Support-III||01|
|Project Information Technology Support-V||01|
|Project Technical Support V||01|
|Project Research Assistant||01|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed Graduation in Science, Master’s Degree in Computer Application, Computer Science, Information Technology, BE/ B.Tech in Computer Application, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 31,000/- to Rs. 32,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077.
|Walk-In-Interview Date||06 September 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|