NIEPMD Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has recently announced the latest notification for the Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)|
|Job Location||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|NIEPMD Official Website||www.niepmd.tn.nic.in|
|Administrative Officer (Consultant)||01|
|Clinical Assistant (Speech Therapist) (Consultant)||01|
|Clinical Assistant (Developmental Therapist) (Consultant)||01|
|Occupational Therapist||Candidates should have passed B.Sc, Post Graduation Degree/ MBA, BRS(MR)/ BMR/ BRT/ PGDDT/ PGDEI/ Bachelor/ Masters in Rehabilitation Science, or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||65 years|
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 80,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
|SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates||Nil|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|