NHM Dhule Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM Dhule) announced the latest notification for the Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM Dhule)|
|Job Location||Dhule – Maharashtra|
|NHM Dhule Official Website||www.dhule.gov.in|
|RBSK Medical Officer (Male)||03|
|RBSK Medical Officer (Female)||03|
|Medical Officer (Ayush)||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, BAMS, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||38 to 70 years|
- Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 28,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dhule.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Rashtriya Arogya Abhiyan, District Hospital Awar, Sakri Road Dhule.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 October 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|