MIDHANI Recruitment 2022: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI) announced the latest notification for the Staff Nurse, JOT Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd (MIDHANI)|
|Post-Details||Staff Nurse, JOT & Others|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|MIDHANI Official Website||www.midhani-india.in|
- Junior Staff Nurse – 04
- Fireman – 03
- Refractory Mason – 01
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – 05
- Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – 01
- Lab Technician – 01
|Junior Staff Nurse||Candidates must have passed B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Fireman||Candidates must have passed 10th, Basic course on elementary and fire fighting, Possession of LMV/ HMV driving license or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Refractory Mason||Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Junior Operative Trainee||Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Senior Operative Trainee||Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Lab Technician||Candidates must have passed B.Sc./ Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||30 – 35 Years|
- Junior Staff Nurse – Rs. 19,130/-
- Fireman – Rs. 19,130/-
- Refractory Mason – Rs. 19,130/-
- Junior Operative Trainee – Rs. 20,000/-
- Senior Operative Trainee – Rs. 21,900/-
- Lab Technician – Rs. 22,950/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short List
- Written Test
- Trade/ Proficiency/ Endurance Test
|All Other Candidates||Rs.100/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.midhani-india.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 December 2022|