IRCTC Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has recently announced the latest notification for Hospitality Monitors Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|IRCTC Official Website||www.irctc.co.in|
- Hospitality Monitors
|Hospitality Monitors||The candidates must have passed B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 30,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.irctc.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- IHM, Bangalore (Karnataka) – S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Seshadri Road, Bangalore- 560001
- IHM, Trivandrum (Kerala) – G.V.Raja Road, Kovalam, Trivandrum – 695527
- IHM, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) – CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600113
|Walk-in Dates For IHM, Bangalore (Karnataka)||05 Sep 2022|
|Walk-in Dates For IHM, Trivandrum (Kerala)||03 Sep 2022|
|Walk-in Dates For IHM, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)||09 Sep 2022|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|