Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has recently announced the latest notification for the Group B & C Civilian Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Details||Group B & C Civilian|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Indian Navy Official Website||www.joinindiannavy.com|
- Staff Nurse – 03
- Library & Information Assistant – 06
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG) – 40
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed 10th, Degree, (Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 – 45 Years|
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Library & Information Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG) – Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
- Driving Test (for Driver Post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|