ICMR- NICPR Recruitment 2022: ICMR- National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research has recently announced the latest notification for the Technical Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||ICMR- National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research|
|Post Details||Technical Officer|
|ICMR- NICPR Official Website||www.nicpr.icmr.org.in|
- Technical Officer
|All Post||Candidates must have passed an M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||Refer to Official Notification.|
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nicpr.icmr.org.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Conference Hall, 2 Floor, ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, 1-7, Sector-39, NOIDA, UP.
|Walk-In Date||18 July 2022|