HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022: HQ Northern Command recently announced the latest notification for the Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||HQ Northern Command|
|Post Details||Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|HQ Northern Command Official Website||www.indianarmy.nic.in|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a 10th, 12thor the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
- Refer to Official Notification.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Command Military Dental Centre, (Northern Command), NCSR Gate, Opp Army Public School Junior Wing, Udhampur (J&K) PIN – 182101
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 August 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|