HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Chief Manager posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Details||Chief Manager|
|HPSC Official Website||www.hpsc.gov.in|
|Chief Finance & Accounts Officer (Group-A)||01|
|Chief Manager Production (Group – A)||01|
|Chief Manager Marketing (Group – A)||01|
|Chief Manager (P&A) Group – A||01|
|Quality Control Manager (Group -A)||01|
|Regional Manager (Group – A)||02|
|Executive Engineering (Group -A)||01|
|Manager/ STO (Group -B)||06|
|Chief Finance & Accounts Officer (Group-A)||The candidates must have passed Commerce Graduate/Chartered Accountant or SAS or cost Accountant or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a Minimum of 10 yrs. experience in Seeds Production with 10 years of experience in a responsible position in a Public Undertaking or a Public Limited Co. or repute.|
|Chief Manager Production (Group – A)||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Agril. Plant Breeding, Agronomy, or Seed Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a Minimum of 10 yrs. experience in Seeds Production.|
|Chief Manager Marketing (Group – A)||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Agriculture “other than Soil Science” or MBA specialization in Marketing Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board Minimum of 10 yrs. experience out of which at least 5 yrs. should be in a senior position in the field Semi Govt./Co-operative Sector|
|Chief Manager (P&A) Group – A||The candidates must have passed Post Graduation/ MBA and Law Craduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board At least 10 years of relevant experience out of which 7 yrs’ should be in a supervisory capacity, relating to Administration /establishment work in a Govt. Qausi-Govt. Public Sector under-taking or an organization of repute in the Private Sector|
|Quality Control Manager (Group -A)||The candidates must have passed post graduate degree in Agril or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a Minimum of 7 years experience in Seed Production/Proc’/Testing /Store in Govt. undertakings / concerned or repute a supervisory capacity|
|Regional Manager (Group – A)||The candidates must have passed M.Sc. Agri. With specialization in Plant Breeding Agronomy of Seed technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board Minimum5yrs.experienceinSeedProdn., Proc.,outofwhichat least 3 yrs. experience should be at the supervisory level in public or Pvt. company or repute.|
|Executive Engineering (Group -A)||The candidates must have passed B.Sc. Engineering (Agril) or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 7 yrs’ Experience in responsible post such as Assistant Engineer.|
|Manager/ STO (Group -B)||The candidates must have passed M.Sc. Agril. Preference to M.Sc. (Agril) with specialization in plant on breeding Agronomy or Seed Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a Minimum 3 yrs’ exp in the field of Seed Prodn. Processing, working with a seed organization of Public or Pvt. Sector.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||42 years|
- Manager / STO (Group -B) – Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 9,300/-
- For All Other Posts – Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on
|For Male candidates of General, Ex-Serviceman of Haryana, General, and all reserved||Rs. 1000/-|
|For all Female candidates of Genera, General and all reserved, Male & Female, SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana||Rs. 250|
|For PWDB Candidates||NIL|
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 December 2022|
|Official Notification and Applying Link||Click Here|