HAL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has recently announced the latest notification for Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Job Location||Nashik [Maharashtra]|
|HAL Official Website||www.hal-india.co.in|
|Engineering/ Other Graduate Apprentice||99|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||79|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||455|
|Engineering/ Other Graduate Apprentice||Candidates must have passed a Graduate, Graduate in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Nursing the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Candidates must have passed a Diploma (Medical Lab Technology, Hotel Management) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||Candidates must have passed an ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 8,000 – 9,000/- (Stipend)
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Merit List
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hal-india.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 Aug 2022|
|Notification & Apply Link for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice||Click Here|
|Notification & Apply Link for ITI Trade Apprentice||Click Here|