ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) recently announced the latest notification for the ITI Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Details||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Offline|
|ECIL Official Website||www.ecil.co.in|
|MM Tool MAINT||02|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed an ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- (Stipend)
Candidates will be selected based on
- Merit List
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ecil.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
Venue to submit Application forms:
- Govt. ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022
- Govt. QQS ITI-Girls Santoshnagar Saidabad (Mdl) Hyderabad on 12.09.2022
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08 Aug 2022 to 12 Sep 2022|