DHS Tiruppur Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu District Health Society has recently announced the latest notification for the Laboratory Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu District Health Society|
|Post Details||Laboratory Technician|
|Job Location||Tiruppur – Tamil Nadu|
|DHS Tiruppur Official Website||www.tiruppur.nic.in|
- Laboratory Technician
|Laboratory Technician||The candidates must have passed 12th and Diploma/ Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||62 years|
- Rs. 13,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Based on Merit
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tiruppur.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Assistant Director Medical Works, District TB Centre, Room No 1, Kalyanam Petrol Bank Opposite, Government Hospital Campus, Tiruppur-641604.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 December 2022|
|Date of Interview||20 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|