CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2022: CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute(Karaikudi) has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute(Karaikudi)|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|CSIR-CECRI Official Website||www.cecri.res.in|
- Project Assistant –I – 13
- Project Assistant –II – 01
- Project Assistant – 04
- Project Co-ordinator-I – 01
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BE/B. Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age||30 – 50 Years|
- Rs. 20,000 – 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cecri.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, College Road, Karaikudi-630003.”
|Walk-in Date & Time||08 October 2022 to 21 October 2022 @ 9.30 AM|