CMET Recruitment 2022: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) has recently announced the latest notification for the Office Staff Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)|
|Post Details||Junior Office Staff|
|CMET Official Website||www.cmet.gov.in|
- Junior Office Staff
|Junior Office Staff||Candidates should have passed a Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Typing test
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmet.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Refer to Official Notification
|Walk-in Dates||08 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|