CCRH Recruitment 2022: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has recently announced the latest notification for the Junior Research Fellow Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Nilgiris – Tamil Nadu|
|CCRH Official Website||www.ccrhindia.nic.in|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
|Junior Research Fellow||Candidates should have passed M.Sc. in Horticulture or its equivalent from a recognized board with a specialization in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Walk-In Interview
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ccrhindia.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Center of Medicinal Plants Research in Homoeopathy, 3/126, Indira Nagar, Emerald -643209, Nilgiri District: Tamil Nadu.
|Walk-In Date and Time||19 December 2022 at 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|