APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announced the latest notification for the Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
|Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil)||13|
|Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN)||02|
|Divisional /District Fire Officers||02|
|Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer||08|
|Regional Transport Officers||02|
|Mandal Parishad Development Officer||07|
|District Tribal Welfare Officer||01|
|District B.C. Welfare Officer||02|
|Administrative Officer/ Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II||18|
|Assistant Audit Officer||05|
|All Post||The candidates must have passed a Degree, BE/ B.Tec, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 to 42 Years|
- Rs. 54,060/- to Rs. 1,51,370/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
|General Candidates||Rs. 370/-|
|SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-servicemen & Others||Rs. 120/-|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||02 November 2022|