WII Recruitment 2022: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has recently announced the latest notification for the Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Job Location||Dehradun – Uttarakhand|
|WII Official Website||www.wii.gov.in|
|Project Associate – I||44|
|Project Associate – II||06|
|Principal Project Associate||01|
|Senior Project Associate||02|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctoral Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 – 50 years|
- Rs. 20,000 – 67,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short List
- Online personal interview
- Verification of original documents
How to Apply Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID: Project Scientist–II /I to email@example.com & Other Position to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22 August 2022|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|