WII Recruitment 2022: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|WII Official Website||www.wii.gov.in|
- Project Assistant
- Project Fellow
- Veterinary Officer
- Project Associate
- Assistant Training Coordinator
- Account Assistant
- Graphic Designer
|All Post||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Rs.20,000 – 56,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Short List
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- “The Registrar,
Wildlife Institute of India,
Post Office – Mohbewala,
Dehra Dun, 248002, Uttarakhand”
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 July 2022|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|