WCL Recruitment 2022: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)|
|Job Location||Any Area of WCL|
|WCL Official Website||www.westerncoal.in|
|Trade Apprentice||Candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Graduate Apprentice||Candidates must have passed a Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Technician Apprentice||Candidates must have passed a Degree in Engineering, BE/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Trade Apprentice Fresher – Rs. 6,000/- Stipend
- Trade Apprentice – Rs. 7,700/ Rs. 8,050/- Stipend
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9,000/- Stipend
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8,000/- Stipend
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Exam
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.westerncoal.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22 November 2022|
|Notification Link For Trade Apprentice||Click Here|
|Notification Link For Technician & Graduate Apprentice||Click Here|
|Applying Link For Trade Apprentice||Click Here|
|Applying Link For Technician & Graduate Apprentice||Click Here|