WCD Pune Recruitment 2022: Women and Child Development (WCD) has recently announced the latest notification for the Social Worker & DEO Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Post Details||Social Worker & DEO|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharastra|
|WCD Pune Official Website||www.wcdcommpune.com|
|District Child Protection Officer (DCPU)||10|
|Legal-cum Probation Officer (LCPO)||21|
|Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator||13|
|Outreach Worker (ORW)||25|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 12th, Graduate, LLB, Post Graduate degree in Social Work/Sociology/ Child Development/Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health / Community Resource Management or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||43 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wcdcommpune.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||19 August 2022|
|Official DCPU Vacancy Link||Click Here|
|Official Terms & Conditions Link||Click Here|
|Official Eligibility Qualification Link||Click Here|
|Official Applying Link||Click Here|