WB HEALTH Recruitment 2022: Department of Health & Family Welfare has recently announced the latest notification for the Staff Nurse Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse & Others|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|WB HEALTH Official Website||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
- Staff Nurse
- Community Health Assistant
- Medical Officer
- Block Public Health Manager
- Block Epidemiology
- Laboratory Technician
- Block Data Manager
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, GNM, ANM, Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, MA, Post Graduate, DNB or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||19 – 23 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 – 62 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply For Offline/Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the duly filled application form along with the photocopies of required self-attested documents to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health & Member Secretary, DH & FWS, Karnojora, Raiganj, Dist.-Uttar Dinajpur, Pin 733130.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||06 December 2022|
|Walk-in-Interview Date (Specialist Post Only)||08 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|