WB HEALTH Recruitment 2022: Department of Health & Family Welfare has recently announced the latest notification for the Staff Nurse Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse & Others|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|WB HEALTH Official Website||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
- Staff Nurse
- CHA Urban
- Specialist Medical Officer
- Ophthalmic Assistant
|All Post||Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, Degree, MBBS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
- Rs. 8,000 – 60,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “Conference Hall (1st Floor), DRS Building, Near Pharmacy College, CMOH Office, Jalpaiguri.”
|Walk-in-Interview Date For Staff Nurse, CHA Urban, ANM/CHA||01 November 2022|
|Walk-in-Interview Date For Other Posts||04 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|