WB HEALTH Recruitment 2022: Department of Health & Family Welfare has recently announced the latest notification for the Laboratory Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare|
|Post Details||Laboratory Technicians & Others|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|WB HEALTH Official Website||www.wbhealth.gov.in|
- Block Epidemiologist – 03
- Block Public Health Manager – 03
- Laboratory Technician – 06
- Block Data Manager – 03
|All Post||Candidates must have passed 12th, Degree, B.Sc, M.Sc, BAMS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
- Block Epidemiologist, & Block Public Health Manager – Rs. 35,000/-
- Laboratory Technician and Block Data Manager – Rs. 22,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- Unreserved candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Reserved candidates – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to send a duly filled offline application form along with self-attested documents such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- “office of CMOH & Secretary, Dist. Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Cooch Behar, Lalbag, Debibari Road, Cooch Behar.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||27 December 2022|