VCRC Recruitment 2022: Vector Control Research Centre has recently announced the latest notification for Project Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Vector Control Research Centre|
|VCRC Official Website||www.vcrc.res.in|
|Assistant (Admin. & Finance)||01|
|Data Entry Operator||02|
|Project UDC/ Stenographer||01|
|Research/Project Assistant||The candidates must have passed the Graduation in Zoology/ Medical Lab Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Technician-III||The candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma, B.Sc in Zoology/ Medical Lab Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant (Admin. & Finance)||The candidates must have passed the Graduate in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Board with 5 years’ experience in Administration/Finance and accounts work.|
|Data Entry Operator||The candidates must have passed the 12th in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognised Institute and/or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government/Autonomous/PSU or any other recognised organization and A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test.|
|Project UDC/ Stenographer||The candidates must have passed the 12th with 5 years’ experience of|
administrative work or Graduate in any discipline with 2 years’ experience of
administrative work or equivalent from a recognized Board and a speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour on computer.
|Maximum Age Limit for Research/Project Assistant||30 years|
|Maximum Age Limit for Project Technician-III||30 years|
|Maximum Age Limit for Assistant (Admin. & Finance)||30 years|
|Maximum Age Limit for Data Entry Operator||28 years|
|Maximum Age Limit for Project UDC/ Stenographer||28 years|
|Research/Project Assistant||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Project Technician-III||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Assistant (Admin. & Finance)||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Project UDC/ Stenographer||Rs. 17,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vcrc.icmr.org.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 December 2022|