UPSRLM Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh State Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) recently announced the latest notification for the Accountant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh State Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM)|
|Post Details||Accountant, CEO & Others|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPSRLM Official Website||www.upsrlm.org|
|Senior Technical/ Expert||01|
|Technical/ Expert (Social Mobilization)||01|
|Technical/ Expert (Law & Accounts)||01|
|Technical/ Expert (IT/ MIS)||01|
|Senior Technical/ Expert||The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate in Agriculture from a recognized University with 7+ years of relevant experience in crop production techniques, technology intervention and working with FPOs / Large Farmers Groups etc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technical/ Expert||The candidates must have passed an MBA in Agribusiness Management or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with 5+ years of relevant experience in Agribusiness / Agri. Marketing / Value Chain Development including Post Harvest Management and working with FPOs / Large Farmers groups etc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technical/ Expert (Social Mobilization)||The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate in Rural Development / Social Work from a recognized University / Institute with 5+ years relevant experience in the mobilization of farmers, field demonstrations, organizing village-level meetings etc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technical/ Expert (Law & Accounts)||The candidates must have passed an M.Com with 5+ years / Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary with 3+ years of relevant experience in accounting, auditing, statutory compliance, legal, matters, arbitration, etc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technical/ Expert (IT/ MIS)||The candidates must have passed an MCA / MBA Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with 5+ years of relevant experience in handling IT-related assignments, MIS development, software development, etc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|CEO||The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate in Agriculture / MBA Agri-Business or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Accountant||The candidates must have passed a B. Com and knowledge of tally & accounting or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Senior Technical/ Expert – Rs. 75,000/-
- Technical/ Expert – Rs. 45,000/-
- Technical/ Expert (Social Mobilization) – Rs. 45,000/-
- Technical/ Expert (Law & Accounts) – Rs. 45,000/-
- Technical/ Expert (IT/ MIS) – Rs. 45,000/-
- CEO – Rs. 25,000/-
- Accountant – Rs. 10,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsrlm.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||02 December 2022|