UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the latest notification for the Senior Scientific Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post-Details||Senior Scientific Assistant & Others|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group – I) – 05
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical) – 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical) – 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics) – 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemical) – 03
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer) – 03
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) – 02
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy) – 03
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Textile) – 02
- Specialist Grade III Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat) – 04
- Junior Mining Geologist – 07
- Assistant Mining Geologist – 06
- Chemist – 03
|Senior Scientific Assistant||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Agriculture, Aeronautical Engineering or Technology, Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology, Chemical Engineering or Technology, Computer Engineering or Technology / Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Technology, Metallurgical Engineering or Technology, Textile Engineering or Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Specialist Grade III Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)||The candidates must have passed an MBBS Degree, Post-graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality, Master of Surgery (Oto-Rhino Laryngology); or Diplomate of National Board (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology) Or Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Mining Geologist||The candidates must have passed a Degree in applied Geology or Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Mining Geologist||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Chemist||The candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 – 40 Years|
- As Per UPSC Norms
Candidates will be selected based on
- Recruitment Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 December 2022|