UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the latest notification for the Investigator Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post-Details||Investigator, JSO & Others|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Junior Scientific Officer||02|
|Extension Officer||The candidates must have passed a Master Degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension, MBA, Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from a recognized university or institute or Master’s Degree in Rural Management from a recognized university or institute or Master’s degree in Agricultural Business Management or Vegetable Sciences or Horticulture or Agro-Forestry or Degree in Agriculture Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Scientific Officer||The candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Chemistry or Associateship diploma of the Institution of Chemist by examination or Biochemistry or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects during all three years of Bachelor of Science level, Master’s degree in Botany or Zoology or Microbiology or Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Physical Anthropology or Genetics or Forensic Science with Botany or Zoology, B.E. or B. Tech in Biotechnology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Investigator||The candidates must have passed a Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics, Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics /Statistics/Commerce with one paper in Economics, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 – 38 Years|
- As Per UPSC Norms
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 November 2022|