UCIL Recruitment 2022: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has recently announced the latest notification for the Foreman post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Location||East Singhbhum – Jharkhand|
|UCIL Official Website||www.ucil.gov.in|
|Foreman||Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Minimum 05 years post-qualification relevant working experience.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 46,020/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Walk-In Interview
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ucil.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- The Conference room of New Administrative Building-Jaduguda
|Walk-in-Interview Date & Time||16 January 2023|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|