TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for Assistant Hydrogeologist Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|TSPSC Official Website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
- Assistant Hydrometeorologist – 01 (Solitary Post)
- Assistant Chemist – 04
- Assistant Geophysicist – 06
- Assistant Hydrogeologist – 16
- Assistant Hydrologist – 05
|Assistant Hydrometeorologist||The candidates must have an Master’s Degree in Meteorology or Physics or Mathematics or Applied Physics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Chemist||The candidates must have a M.Sc., Degree in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or a Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Geophysicist||The candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Geophysics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Hydrogeologist||The candidates must have an M.Sc or M.Sc(Tech) or M.Tech in Geology, or applied Geology or Hydrogeology or Diploma of Associate Ship in Applied Geology of the Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Assistant Hydrologist||The candidates must have a Degree in Civil Engineering with Geology, M.Sc., [Hydrology], two years course or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||44 years|
- Assistant Hydrometeorologist – Rs. 45,960– 1,24,150/-
- Assistant Chemist – Rs. 45,960– 1,24,150/-
- Assistant Geophysicist – Rs. 54,220 – 1,33,630/-
- Assistant Hydrogeologist – Rs. 54,220 – 1,33,630/-
- Assistant Hydrologist – Rs. 54,220 – 1,33,630/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
Application Processing Fees:
- All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.120/-
- All unemployees examination fees: NIL
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27 December 2022|