TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|TSPSC Official Website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
- Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology) – 07
- Technical Assistant (Hydrology) – 05
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics) – 08
- Lab Assistant – 01
- Junior Technical Assistant – 04
|Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology)||The candidates must have an M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Tech.) or M.Tech., in Geology or Hydrogeology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technical Assistant (Hydrology)||The candidates must have a Degree in B.E (Civil Engineering) in Geology, M.Sc(Hydrology) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||The candidates must have a Degree in M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) or M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Lab Assistant||The candidates must have an Degree in Science with Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Technical Assistant||The candidates must have an Degree in B.Sc with Geology or Graduation with Mathematics or Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||44 years|
- Technical Assistant ( All) – Rs. 51,320 – 1,27,310/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 32,810 – 96,890/-
- Junior Technical Assistant – Rs. 31,040 – 92,050/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
Application Processing Fees:
- All Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.80/-
- All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fees
- All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government sectors) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 December 2022|
|TSPSC Syllabus For Assistant Posts||Click Here|