TNSRLM Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission has announced the latest notification for the Block Co-Ordinator Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||TamilNadu State Rural Livelihood Mission|
|Job Location||Tenkasi – Tamil Nadu|
|TNSRLM Official Website||www.tenkasi.nic.in|
|Block Mission Manager||03|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tenkasi.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihoods Movement, District Operations Management Unit, District Collectorate, Tenkasi – 627 811.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|