TNHRCE Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE) has recently announced the latest notification for the Cleaning Staff Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Post Details||Cleaning Staff, Security & Others|
|Job Location||Srirangam, Trichy – Tamil Nadu|
|TNHRCE Official Website||www.hrce.tn.gov.in|
- Security – 60
- Cleaning Staff – 66
- Thuurvai – 20
|All Post||The candidates must have the ability to read and write in Tamil or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- Rs.10,000/- to Rs. 50,400/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hrce.tn.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Associate Commissioner/ Executive Officer, Arulmiku Aranganathaswamy Thirukoil, Srirangam, Tiruchirappalli-620006”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||17 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|