TNAU Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has recently announced the latest notification for the Teaching Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Post Details||Teaching Assistant|
|TNAU Official Website||www.tnau.ac.in|
|Senior Research Fellow||2|
|Contractual Teaching Assistant||2|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed an M.Tech, Ph.D., M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 31,000/- to Rs.49,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnau.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
|Teaching Assistant||The Dean, Agricultural Engineering College and Research Institute, Coimbatore.|
|Senior Research Fellow||The Director (Crop Management), TNAU, Coimbatore.|
|Contractual Teaching Assistant||The Dean, Agricultural Engineering College and Research Institute, Kumulur.|
|Walk-In Date||04 July 2022 to 06 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|