TN Revenue Dept Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Revenue Department has recently announced the latest notification for the Village Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Revenue Department|
|Post Details||Village Assistant|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TN Revenue Dept Official Website||www.tiruvallur.nic.in|
|Village Assistant||The candidates must have passed 5th in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
- Rs.11,100 – 35,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tn.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Refer to Oficial Notification”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10 October 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|