TN Police Shorthand Burea Recruitment 2022: TN Police Shorthand Burea announced the latest notification for the Junior Reporter Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Police Shorthand Burea|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TN Police Shorthand Burea Official Website||www.eservices.tnpolice.gov.in|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a 12th, Technical Examination in English Shorthand, Typewriting or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
- Rs. 36,200 – 1,14,800/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.eservices.tnpolice.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ, 2 nd floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building, DGP office complex, Mylapore, Chennai- 600 004.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||29 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||12 September 2022|
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here|