TN Land Survey Recruitment 2022: Commissionerate of Survey and Settlement has announced the latest notification for the Surveyor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Commissionerate of Survey and Settlement|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TN Land Survey Official Website||www.tnlandsurvey.tn.gov.in|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering, B.E Civil, Geo-Informatics, M.Sc Geography, Earth remote sensing and geoinformation technology or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 5 Years Experience.|
|Maximum Age||50 years|
- Rs. 30,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Merit List
- All Candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnlandsurvey.tn.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|