TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Radition Therapy Technologist Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Tata Memorial Centre
|Radition Therapy Technologist
|Mumbai – Maharashtra
|TMC Official Website
- Radition Therapy Technologist
|Candidates must have passed B.Sc, Post Graduation Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Walk-In Interview
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- HRD Outsourcing Cell, 4th Floor, Service Block Building, Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012.
|03 October 2022