TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Job Location||Patna – Bihar|
|TMC Official Website||www.tmc.gov.in|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 12th in Science / Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
- Rs. 19,084/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- The outstation candidates may attend the Interview Online. For that purpose, they will be required to send their resume along with the supporting documents in a single PDF file to mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre Shri Krishna Medical College & Hospital Campus Umanagar, Muzaffarpur (Bihar)- 842004.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application By Email for Online Interview||10 October 2022|
|Technician (Biochemistry)||11 October 2022|
|Technician (Microbiology)||12 October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|