TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Electronic Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Post Details||Electronic Technician|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|TMC Official Website||www.tmc.gov.in|
- Electronic Technician
|Electronic Technician||Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI in Electronics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 21,100/- to Rs. 35,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Service Block Building, 4th Floor, HRD Outsourcing Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012
|Walk-in Dates||08 July 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|