TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre has recently announced the latest notification for the Nurse Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Job Location||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|TMC Official Website||www.tmc.gov.in|
|Nurse||Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Oncology Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 29,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Old Loco Colony, Lahartara, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh-221002.
Important Dates For Walk-in-Interview:
|Walk-In Date||02 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|